1. Lead all aspects of RuoShui’s products; P&L responsibility for this transformative business.
2. Manage team of 3 direct reports in product management, marketing & category management
3. Determines and formulates operational and business strategies and provides overall direction of the business unit.
4. Demonstrate strong global market and cultural understanding which can be leveraged to effectively motivate and manage this team to achieve results. Strong experience in constructing effective organizational Organizationels is required to fully unlock the potential of the business.
5. Deliver against the financial and growth expectations of the business, exceed customer expectations, and drive talent development and associate engagement. This is expected to be accomplished through effective development and execution on thoughtful business strategies and a strong commitment to talent and organizational development.
6. Directs, plans, and implements strategy, policies, objectives, operational activities and internal control procedures for the business unit in accordance with the overall strategy of the company in order to achieve profitability, growth, and operational results.
7. Structure the business unit for growth and business success, optimizing a multi-location/multicultural team to deliver market-leading services.
8. Directs and coordinates organizations financial and budget activities to fund operations, optimize fiscal and human resource investment, and increase efficiency.
9.Collaborates with other executive staff in the development of a marketing plan, sales plan and account management process in order to identify markets, counter competitive threats, and execute on strategic objectives.
10. Coordinates business unit efforts with those of corporate strategic development, M&A, Engineering (research & development) in order to ensure the unit achieves market-positioning status as planned. Looks for opportunities to both achieve customer requirements and optimize product line(s) across all possible markets.
11. Ensures corporate values are reinforced throughout the business unit, through deliberate communication, training, and development of subordinate management staff. Serves as role Organizationel for leadership within the business unit.
12. Ensures the highest quality staff are hired and retained; ensures administrative processes and programs supporting associate-needs are completed and that policies are carried out consistently and fInstitutely throughout the organization.
* University degree or above
* 6-8+ years business experience;
* Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
* Thrives on complexity and in a world of metrics and measurement.
* Any experience in industrial products or services would be a plus.
Position: Director Business Unit
Copyright © 2018 RouShui All Rights Reserved
TEL +86 755 21535381，21535382
FAX +86 755 21535383
2nd Building, Animation Park, No.5 Yuehai Rd, Nanshan District,Shenzhen GuangDong China